In the beginning was a book by Pierre Puccio
From a point of view, from a tradition that dates back thousands of years before the writing of the Bible, one could say: "GOD OF ORIGIN", title of the book, would be a "father-and-mother" god. Now, on the human side, this original God is an infinite and unidentifiable god.
“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. It is through him that everything came into existence, and nothing that was done was done without him." Prologue to the Gospel according St John (1, 1-18).
First: what are the dominant factors that suggest the existence of God? Creation in the four kingdoms? The visible universes to come and the forever invisible universes? Doesn't modern science take on the task of providing partial answers?
Second: what makes it obvious that God exists? The faith ? The Holy Scriptures? Four so-called monotheistic religions, that is to say, believing in only one god, attest that the Bible is the word of God.
The Scriptures also announced the coming of the Messiah. Was it Jesus? According to some, yes it is the Messiah, according to others, surely no. Judaism, for example, is still waiting for its Messiah? As for others, many agree that Jesus Christ is a myth, made from scratch, by the Fathers of the Christian Church! (chapter 19).
The God of Israel
According to the Hebrew Bible “Yahweh” is the God of Israel. He is also the God of Christians. A small precision. In its early days, the Christian Church referred to the Hebrew Scriptures without showing any discernment. It is a mistake. Subsequently, the Fathers added to the New Testament, the Five Books of Moses, called “Pentateuch”. The Fathers also included in the Christian Bible, a set of texts, without forgetting the texts which one finds in “deuterocanonics”. However, these texts are not part of the Hebrew Bible. Let’s be simple. From the start, the Church favored the “Septuagint”, (LXX). This is the Greek version of the Jewish Bible. So in a way, only, this is also the Old Testament of Christians. For strong and detailed information, please refer to: © Stefan Munteanu. SBEV / Éd du Cerf, Cahier Évangile n ° 177 (September 2016), “The Law in the Gospel of Matthew”, p. 59-70.
- Yhwh, the only god of the Old Testament, is this God of origin? A doubt remains. History proves it, the Yhwh of the Bible is one of the sons of "EL", who was the chief god of all Canaanites. But that's not all. We invite you to discover the blog of the book Dieu d´Origine. The following few Revelations attract our curiosity ...
… Unnamable and immeasurable Supreme Being.…
What is its origin ?
Book PublicationEvent Pierre Puccio.
- First, let's ask a few questions: What is the origin of God? Wasn't the nature of the biblical god androgynous in the beginning? That is, "father-and-mother" at the same time? To find out, just take Asherah as an example. Obviously, the Bible does not say everything. Who is Asherah ? and Yahweh divorce from the goddess Asherah. Before Judaism, a goddess named “Asherah” was alongside “Yhwh”. But in the 6th century, King Josiah ordered all the Asherahs to be destroyed. Why ? On the other hand, is the Father in heaven whom Jesus names the God Yhwh of the Old Testament?
Long ago, primitive man, the first, invented his gods, was this the beginning of God? What is the origin of the one god in the Bible? No doubt it goes back to the dawn of time. From then on, man must have felt a need to believe in something that predominated him and especially something that had to survive after death.
A beginning of proof in writing:
Consider, for example, the Hebrew and Catholic Bibles. If we compare them, we quickly realize that the tradition of Judaism is very different from that of Christianity. In fact: Christianity is close to an "Egyptian-Christian" origin, in our opinion, rather than a "Judeo-Christian" culture. Unless, of course, a Judeo-Masonic influence has led a good number of religious to declare such nonsense. Regarding a Judeo-Masonic current, it is clear, it made its way, favoring the election of "Vatican II" in 1962.
Either way, this book is all about finding that original God.
And, if we take, as here, the Christ path, we must recognize:
The Catholic Church made 2 fundamental mistakes
- The first: She retained the singular of the name "Elohim", to designate "God", meaning the (gods), in the Torah.
- The second: She assimilated the unique God “Yhwh” to the “Father” in heaven, defined by Jesus. Now it is to know: The one God of the Old Testament, is one of the 70 sons of "El". Before the 13th century BC, he was considered the main god of Ugarit. In fact, the main deity of all Canaanites.
In the 21st century, while in its wake, "scientism" attracts more and more people, despite everything, we are trying to find this original God. Scientism is a trend that appeared in the middle of the 19th century and can be explained as follows. “Science alone provides knowledge. As opposed to other doctrines, as well as religion, stating that the entire universe is under the authority of God the Creator. "
- Belief in one God is monotheism. There are three monotheistic religions in the world: Judaism, Christianity, Islam. There is also Mazdaism, the religion of Zarathustra - Mazda-God - exempt from Abrahamic Religions. Belief in one God means not recognizing the existence of another deity. We find otherwise this kind of rigorism through scientism. "
In this book, the perspective is to find this original God. To orient ourselves, we have chosen the Christ path. That is to say the Christic tradition. It is believed that the path is more conducive to Western thought. We focus more particularly on Judaism, since the Catholic Religion, from the beginning, refers to the Hebrew Scriptures. The mistake.